Sunday, June 8, 2008

Eight is GREAT!

The Saturday after Lynae's birthday was Lynae's Baptism. We are so completely proud of Lynae's decision to be baptized. Poppy, Marimom, Aunt Heather, Cousins Cheyenne, Taylin, Aunt Mindi, Uncle Ryan, Cousins Gentri, Harlee and Preston all came into town for the Baptism. Lynae asked Poppy to baptize her and he said he would. It was a really fabulous day! So many of our friends came to the baptism. We set up in the primary room (the stake was using the RS room for other baptisms) and we quickly filled the room. I felt so loved that day to have so many of our friends and family all there to support Lynae in her righteous decision. Lynae was thrilled that so many of her little friends were there. She looked so pretty in her beautiful white dress that her Marimom made for her. The Baptism was great, Aunt Mindi gave a talk on Baptism and Marimom gave the talk on the Holy Ghost. After the Baptism we went back to the house and had a family lunch. Thank you so much to all of our friends and family who came to support us. We love you all!

4 comments:

Oveson's said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! Super cute I love it!!! Hey by the way I love the bag idea sounds like fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures and the post. Miss you guys so much and can hardly wait till next month when we are all together again!

The Donigans said...

Hey girl! Congrats on your big girl. Such a precious time. When Parker was baptised, I wished the actual baptism would have lasted for more than 30 seconds, but hey, that's the way it is. Hope all is well in your world!

Natalie said...

Hey Anne-Marie - Just letting you know I tagged you for a survey. Check out my blog to see. We miss you guys!! Can't wait to see you Sunday!