Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Just reminding you all what my children look like...

Here are some pictures from the first day of school.


Again remember, I really do not know what I am doing, and this will not be as cute as Julie's...maybe one day.





Lynae is our big 2nd grader! Where does the time go. She also is much more excited about school this year. I think last year we had to do a lot of repair from our dreadful kindergarten year. Her teacher is absolutely fabulous and we are really looking forward to this school year.








I can not believe my "baby girl" is in school. Reagan is so excited about school. Her first week was so exciting for her. She came home one day and said they were learning to read and that "it's so much fun I can't quit it!" Kindergarten is definitely a much better experience this time around for us.










And then there is Camden, our 100% boy!!! He drives me to the end of my rope everyday. I feel like all I do is chase the child to pull him off of something that he has climbed or clean up something he has spilled (intentionally) or to throw away the thing he has gotten ahold of and torn to little itty bitty pieces (he loves paper and kleenex). I now know why Heavenly Father made him so cute... it keeps me from beating him! I have to admit though, he is equally as sweet as he is ornery. He had a few confusing days when the girls first went back to school. He would walk around the house all day looking for them. Now he gets super excited for them to come home. He always goes straight to Lynae (mom #2) and expects her to hold and snuggle him before she gets a chance to do anything else. He sure loves his sisters.







Be patient with me.. I will get more pictures up soon.

























4 comments:

Julie said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Oh Anne-Marie!! You have no idea how excited I was when I got your email saying you have a blog! I love seeing pictures of all you guys, specially since you're all so far away!! Your kids grow up too fast and I don't want to miss it. Put tons of pictures up k??

Kaitlyn said...

Yay, another fun blog to read! Your kids are so cute, and so big.
I can't wait to see more pictures.
-Kaity

Julie said...

Anne-Marie Pitcock. Put down the dishes, and put up more pictures of your cute kids!

BrandonKristin said...

Anne-Marie!
Well, hello?!?! I am excited to know you have a blog, now I can see how big your kids are getting, since we never get to see each other! How are you? Email me sometime, westtumble@hotmail.com

Love
Kristin!