I just had to share my day with everyone. It started out early and ended late... 1. I put Camden at the table with a banana at about 7:15, then went to get dressed to take the girls to school. Well there was a lot of giggling (I should of known something was up then) by the time I went back into the dining room, Camden had smashed his banana all over his body, face, hands, table, chair.. everywhere! Joy! Lets go change clothes. 2. I am sitting with Camden and I am on the computer doin stuff and he has my purse... well I thought, he can't hurt anything, until I turn to look at him and there is a whole tube of Lipstick all over his hands... Joy #2... let's clean up again. 3. He was in his room playing (atleast I thought) then he came in upset and saying "ba, ba" (which means bad..usually that he has done something bad) and he was holding his hands out in front of him, palms up. So I ask him "what bad?" and to take me to it... Well he takes me to the cat box, and yup he had been in it, not very long, but none the less he had been in it! GROSS!!! After sanitizing him, yet another mess to clean up. 4. Finally, lunch time which means naptime is near. I make mac and cheese. Well 5 minutes in, Camden gets down from table and comes into me... with Mac and Cheese all smeared on his shirt, pants, face, then I check the table... yup it's all over it and the chair. Joy.. another outfit change and mess to clean up. 5. He got a thin mint cookie after lunch. He then came into me when he was done. His hands were covered in brown stuff. My first thought was "POOP?!" but luckily not, just melted thin mint. That was a close one and only had to clean hands and face this time. Maybe the day will get better... Nope... 6. Naptime... YEAH!! I put him down, he goes down well and doesn't make much noise. I went to check on him and make sure he was covered. Well... I find him without a diaper and asleep, not only asleep but asleep on a wet spot of potty. Joy... one more mess to clean up and one more outfit!! Let me just mention the time about now is only 12:00 noon!
All I have to say is that moms with more than one boy.... There is a special place for you in heaven! I don't know how anyone does it! I love my boy but one is definitely more than enough! I am thinking of investing in one of these:
Thursday, February 21, 2008
OH BOY, OH BOY!!
Posted by Anne-Marie at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Hahahah that is so funny. Looks like I should buy Camden some new clothes for his birthday. Either that or some detergent for you. I have so much to look forward to :)
Anne-Marie - your comment about boys and investing in a cage is so funny!!! Your blog is great. I love your posts!
this is just great!! Who is the one who told me..."oh boys are so much easier than girls"....hmm it was you!!! but my little boy is gonna be perfect....haha just kidding!!
your blog is so pretty!
Anne-Marie, I love the new look of your blog!
Post a Comment