
It's official, my girls are spoiled. On Friday, February 1 it was the premier of the Hannah Montana Concert movie. It is only going to be in our theatres for 1 week... So being the cool momma I am got the girls tickets. All over the news stations they were announcing the sell outs of the movie. So I felt very lucky we got tickets. We went with Becca and her 3 girls to the Highlands Ranch movie theatre.
The girls didn't know about it until the morning of. When Lynae woke up she came in my room and we were snuggling for a few and I was telling her all the things she was going to need to do this weekend for school and then I told her she needed to practice her spelling words. Well this confused her (she takes tests on Friday and then gets a new list Monday), so she asked "the list I have now?" and I said yes. Then she was real confused and asked why she would have to study them if she took a test on them that day. I said "okay?! if you would rather go take a test than go see Hannah Montana?" Her reply was "HANNAH MONTANA!!?" So then to make it official before I called her in "sick" I asked her "are you sick of school today?" she hestitated but then answered, "yes!". I explained to her that if she was sick of school, she definitely couldn't go and needed to be called in. She was so excited. We then went into Reagan and shared to news... she too was SO excited, although I don't know if she was more excited about seeing her friend Sabrina or Hannah.
Becca and I had decided we should get there early so we didn't get the very front row seats. Well it really wasn't necessary, who ever announced the shows were sold out, obviously didn't check Denver's sales. We went to the 10:30 am showing and we were one of about 12 mom and kids groups in the theatre. It was super empty. Which was great for us.
The show was really fun. It was in 3-D. 3-D today is not anything like our red and blue lens 3-D.
It was awesome! They showed the concert and also some backstage secrets, like how she transforms from Hannah into Mylie in 38 seconds! We also got to see the choreography of the show and up close and personal videos of Mylie and her dad. It was really cute. The girls sang and giggled and wiggled and even got up and danced a little.
Lynae's expression at the end summed it all up, "That was the greatest thing ever!"
I would definitely do a concert with my kids like this anytime. It was cheaper, less people, safer, less hassle and lots of fun.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
We love Hannah Montana!!
Posted by Anne-Marie at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
You are such a good mom! How fun!!
Great blog Anne-Marie! I love the Hannah Montana post!! :D
It's too bad my BOYS don't like Hannah Montana. Sounds like so much fun.
Hey I tagged you, tag away if you want. I'm interested to see what you have say.
Post a Comment