Thursday, January 31, 2008

He will be missed...


When I recieved the call from Mindi with the news that President Hinckley had passed away, I felt like it was hard to be sad. What a great joy to know that he is now reunited with his sweet wife and love of his life. He was a wonderful man truly deserving of pure eternal happiness. He built so many temples, opened many mission areas and always spoke of us just being kind to one another. I always looked forward to listen to him give a conference talk; he was always so sweet and funny. What a great loss this is to our world as we know it today. We just need to strive to remember his words and live by them. I am thankful for all that he did for our church and the example he was to me.


The following is a video of Glenn Beck paying tribute to President Hinckley. He is so humble and eloquent in doing so I just thought I would share it.


0 comments: