There's nothing better than waking up and jumping right into a good ol' Tonka truck for a ride! "Can someone push me?"
Time to get ready to go out for the day. This particular day he felt it necessary to wear a hat. Lucky for us, it was a "clean" hat. (Yes, that is a diaper on his head... his idea, not mine)
We are blessed with the occassional tears throughout the day. He has been taught well... when to use them, how to make them start, and how long you should carry on.
He has learned from the masters... his sisters.
He has learned from the masters... his sisters.
Then there is the time of day mom gets a few minutes to rest. I love to go in and watch him sleep. It makes me feel like time is standing still. I still have to remind myself that my baby is now 19 months old... it kills me! He is the sweetest little boy. I always said I would take a boy, but only if he was like my sweet brother Jeremy... well I got one. He sure keeps me busy but he makes us laugh constantly, is a #1 snuggler (which he has learned from his sisters), and is the most loving kid I know. I love when I sit down to relax and my little man comes and sits on my lap, throws his arms around my neck and squeezes as hard as he can. Although this usually turns into him climbing on my head and pulling my hair to get me to wrestle, but I will even take that just to enjoy the hugs which precede it.
I love you little man... don't grow up too fast!
I love you little man... don't grow up too fast!









1 comments:
I still can't believe this boy hasn't met his favorite aunt yet!! He's so stinkin cute! I hope I have a cuddely kid one day.
Post a Comment