Monday, January 28, 2008

MY SON STINKS!!!

I know all of my last posts are about Camden, but he is the only one that gives me really good stuff to write. So today I have to take him to the doctor... no he's NOT sick, he simply stinks. Not just stinky diaper stink but dirty rotten, coroding, garbage stink.Do you remember in elementary school when they would have you put a pinto bean and a wet paper towel in a plastic baggie.... then a week later you would open the bag and it was super stinky.... well that is what my son smells like. I thought maybe it was his breath.. I admit I am not always diligent on brushing his teeth everyday like I should be. So I brushed his teeth... nope still stinky. I have figured out it is coming from his nose. I have come to the conclusion he has stuck something up his nose and it is now rotting. YEAH!!! I am so excited. I will update later after we make it to the doctor and see what they pull out... that should be REALLY fun!


UPDATE!!!!
We just got back from the doctor and... there is nothing there. My son just stinks! They looked and looked and saw nothing. They also flushed his nose 3 times, twice in one nostril and once in the other. He did a really good job. He didn't like having his nose flushed but did let the doctor look and poke and prod. The doctor just suggested using Afrin or Neo-Synephrine for 2 days and that should open him up to dislodge anything that may be in there! Yeah, so atleast two more days of stink! One of us are going to have to have a clothes pin on our noses, either to save me from smelling him or to keep him from smelling up the house. UGH! I am so grossed out by this whole thing! When I said I wanted a little boy like Jeremy it didn't mean I wanted everything to be like him! (ask Jeremy about the time he had a pea in his nose)

1 comments:

BrandonKristin said...

Anne Marie

Okay I haev a boy and know that this will be me in a not so distant future! but when we were younger, we talked Cinco into putting things up his nose and the same thing happened! he stuck pieces of cotton up there and it started to rot! Oh the memories!
I hope he smells better soon. I will keep your number handy so when Zach does the same thing I can call you for a good laugh!

Kristin