Definitely business in the front.. also just a really cute picture, had to add it.
PARTY!!! in the back. Not as curly today as usual...
oh well, you still get the point.
oh well, you still get the point.
A side view.. just so you can get the full effect of Business in the front and Party in the back.
Mullets are AWESOME!
Mullets are AWESOME!
I have finally come to the realization that my son officially has a mullet! It's taken me quite some time to realize this, I have been in denial. I am using this posting as my first step to mullet recovery, I am actively seeking a MA group for added support. It's really hard though. I can't bring myself to cutting off the curls. Any support you could lend me would be appreciated. I am just hoping I have not scarred my child by allowing this for so long. Although some of the best people have had mullets, Mel Gibson, MacGyver, David Bowie, Billy Ray Cyrus, Kenny, Mindi. They all seem to be doing okay in life. A true sign of my recovery will be when I post an adorable picture of my son's first haircut... Until then keep me and my struggle to be cured in your thoughts.









2 comments:
I didnt have a mullet!! Mom just did my hair in a way that looked like a mullet...crap...thats probably even worse!! Anyways...my 9 month old has already had 3 haircuts and someone, oh yeah..YOU kept telling me I needed to cut it...so i think its about time for yours to get a haircut, before his cousin Allison sees it and makes fun of him...haha.
Alli would love his "muwwet" I'm sure. I so agree with you though. I pray that Kelson doesn't have curly hair like Bryn did, or I'll never cut it! Ever!
Post a Comment