My family has found a new favorite dessert. Wesley has always loved Nutella, but I have never encouraged it due to the fact I don't care for hazelnuts. He has been insisting that the only way and best way to eat it is on croissants. I finally bought him some mini croissants from Sam's. Well needless to say my kids agree. There are maybe 6 croissants left out of the whole box (it was a big box). They had a Nutella and croissant party. Camden's favorite part was licking the Nutella off the croissant. The girls kept saying how yummy it was and that it was like eating a donut. Well so after all the great comments I finally tried it after 15 years of knowing Wesley and his love for his love for this stuff and.... it's good... really sweet but good.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
And the majority says..... YUMMM!
Posted by Anne-Marie at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I've never tried that stuff, but I should! I like to take refridgerator croissants and wrap cream cheese w/ sugar and chocolate in them and then cook them up. Yum!!
that's where you're completely wrong. The best way to eat Nutella is directly off the spoon! Anything else just messes it up. Actually, on bananas is pretty tasty but I still prefer it right out of the jar. We go through a jar every other month- and that's when I'm being good.
Post a Comment