Thursday, March 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESLEY!!!

March 12th was Wesley's birthday. I would of even posted this yesterday on his actual birthday, but he told me I wasn't allowed to touch my computer yesterday. Anyhow, he took the day off of work so we could go out shopping for his birthday and hang out together. We started our day off with taking the girls to school, then we took his car to get the brakes done (not part of the fun day, just a good oppurtunity to get it done) Then Wesley, Camden and I were off to shop. We went to a couple of different golf stores. At the second one we found him a set of irons, a new bag and a new putter. (can you say SPOILED??!!).


Just a FYI side note... the entire time we were at the stores, Camden went crazy for the clubs and threw about 200 tantrums. He just couldn't understand why we wouldn't let him play with and swing around $800 golf clubs (that's for each, not a set. And No those are not the ones Wesley bought)! I sure didn't want to buy what we broke at this store, it could cost a small fortune. After spending a couple of hours shopping for golf stuff we went to Best Buy and spent his gift certificate from Christmas and then it was time to get the girls from school (time flew by rather fast). After picking up the girls we went to dinner at AJUAA!!, a mexican food place, it's actually one of the best places we have found in the 13 years we've been here.. the best fish tacos ever. Then we went to Coldstone and bought him the most Yummiest cake ever. It's called a Cheesecake named Desire. It is yellow cake layered with cheesecake ice cream with graham cracker crust mix in, with raspberry whipped icing...mmmmmmmmmmmm, good!

Then we headed home to open his other presents (I know you would think golf clubs would be enough) and to enjoy that yummy cake.
I took the girls out the day before to pick out presents for dad, they both had in mind what they wanted to get him. Lynae got him 3 packs of his favorite pens (I think to repay him for the ones she has taken from him) and Reagan picked out a new XBOX 360 Basketball game. Camden gave him 2 pks of his favorite golfballs and I gave him a couple of new t-shirts for the upcoming summer months.

It really was a great day. I hope it was great for him (which I think it was, he couldn't stop saying thanks)
Wesley, I hope you know how much we love and appreciate all the hard work you do for us. I am so truly grateful that I am to be able to be at home with our children. You are a wonderful man, husband and father, which truly deserved to be spoiled. Happy Birthday honey. I love you!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Um..I will be blocking Jeremy from the computer for the next month so that he doesn't look at this post! He'll be way jealous. He's been saying since December 26 that he wants a new putter for his birthday. And that cake looks freakin good!!

Anonymous said...

Talk about spoiled!!! J/K...I'm glad he had such a great day. Sounds like it was fun for everyone. I hope you are sending me a piece of the b-day cake!! Love you guys.....

Julie said...

So, Julie didn't successfully block me from the computer. I'm not asking for a putter from her any more, I'm gonna ask you. You seem to be in a generous mood. Hey $89 seems like nothing after buying a complete set.

Love-Shermie