Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lightning Mcqueen Rules..according to Camden


So I went to Payless the other day and bought Camden some new shoes. They are Lightning Mcqueen (generic) Crocs. I typically do not buy anything with characters on them but this time I had to. I realized he needed a pair when we were at my friend Becca's house and her daughter, Sabrina has some and Camden insisted on stealing them from her all day long. Well he really does love them. The minute I showed them to him at the store he did a little dance and wanted them on. He also refused to take them off so we could ring them up, luckily the sales lady was accommodating. Since we have bought them they have had little time away from his feet. He makes sure he has them when he takes a nap, ofcourse when we go out and at bedtime. Here are a few pictures of the proud new owner and the shoes.

2 comments:

Julie said...

My gosh he's cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mister C....how cute you are! Are those shoes stinky yet? I know you said Wes didn't like them because they make your feet stink. Can you just throw them in the washer? They are way cute!!