Yesterday at Brownies, Lynae learned how to do cake decorating. They got to practice by decorating a large heart cookie of their own. I was a proud momma when I went to pick her up. I thought she did a fantastic job, especially since the child has never been allowed to decorate much less frost a cookie/cake before. I told her that since she did such a great job that I would let her help me in our next cookie making and decorating ventures.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Presenting the next Martha Stewart:
Posted by Anne-Marie at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Good job Lynae!! Can I eat it?? It looks Yummy!!
Great job, Lynae. It looked beautiful and yummy, too! Now Mom has a helper for decorating cookies!! love you bunches!
Way to go Lynae! The cookie looks spectacular. You have such a wonderful Mommy!!
Anne-Marie, I just have to say you make me laugh. I love the link that you have to our little blog. "Celeste and Her Men" I love it!
Post a Comment